JUST SHARING

24.11.12 8:21 PM | Posted by piewahid


24 Comments to JUST SHARING

Assalamualaikum,

Lama sudah tak berkunjung ke sini,semoga Pie sekeluarga sihat sejahtera.

Waalaikumussalam
aki sentiasa ada bahkan sangat rapat dalam ingatan saya. Allah anugerahkan saya hikmah yang sangat besar melalui ujianNya. kita mungkin berlainan medan tetapi matlamat perjuangan kita tetap sama.

Salam sahabat,
Lama benar mengilang kemanakah gerangan?
Semoga anda ceria sokmo sekeluarga
kami datang membuat kunjungan :)

Salam Sahabat yang lama tak dengar berita .... di harap pie wahid dan family sihat dan sentiasa dalam rahmatnya.... bagaimana perkembangan kesihata pie wahid sekarang...

kuat dan tabah... sy menonton MHI hari tu, tahniah

Salam saudara Pie,

Lama sungguh tidak membaca berita tentang Pie dan keluarga. Semoga sihat yer

I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem
still exists.

Here is my web page :: just click the next webpage

Vanity Fair is stylish and well written, and they push the envelope in celebrity reporting, giving readers if not a balanced representation, then at least an interesting angle to a well known personality.
Women who are planning the wedding of their dreams can find plenty of fantastic information in Bride’s magazine.
This is why the said Albanian gossip thashetheme celebrity news blog page is written in Albanian '.

Also visit my website - http://pm.werkengine.com/read_blog/31483/superstars-and-their-sunglasses

In fact, these types of pictures are daily posted and shared
a lot. Some pictures will remind you of your ambitions about your
life while other humorous ones will relieve your stress and make
your life more comfortable and easier. Music:
My - Space is indeed the friend of music, but it has
close ties with the independent artists, who make up for what they lack in
record contracts and money by being My - Space-strong, building a strong fan base and creating loyal street teams, which then take on a lot of the advertising on the band's behalf.

Here is my web site ... http://tecnidoc09.bibliosistemas.com.ar/

Their workout routines are even available on i - Tunes for a small fee.

So if you adopt them punctually, you will be surely able to
gain your holistic health very soon. I am aware this seems enjoy ridiculous advice - Get real if you may possibly just flip a switch and enjoy exercise
you would certainly, right.

My homepage ... fitness tips and quotes

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this weblog; this weblog contains remarkable and truly good data designed for visitors.

Feel free to visit my web site :: Abercrombie Paris

Definitely believe that which you said. Your
favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the
easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you,
I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they just do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as
defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Here is my blog :: Converse All Star

It also offers optimum exposures when you're shooting backlit with the help of HDR mode. A great side pan requires that the camera travel together with the subject in both X and Y-axis. The D7000 just may be the best performing APS-C format camera in the market today.

Feel free to surf to my blog; d7100

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your
blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing
to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Also visit my site; voyance

The manufacturer claims if this can improve text entry speeds by 30%. The rival has been bundled with replaceable Li-ion battery of 1500 m - Ah with the music playback time about 60 hours and also video playback time about 8 hours. 1 is also known as Tab 750 and expected to be priced at Rs.

Have a look at my web blog galaxy tab

hello there and thank yοu fοг your infоrmatіοn – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm
complаining, but sluggiѕh lοading instancеs
timеs ωill veгy frеquently affеct yоur plасеmеnt
in goοglе and can damage your high quality ѕcore if advertіsing
and mаrketing with Αdworԁs.
Anуωау I am addіng this
RSЅ to mу e-maіl аnd can looκ out for а lot
moге of уοuг гespеctive
intriguing cοntеnt. Ensuгe that yοu updatе this
agаin νery soon.

Heгe is my ωebpаge: maquillage pas cher

Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful
post. Many thanks for providing these details.

Feel free to surf to my blog: Wrinkle cream

Hi, constantly i used to check website posts here early in
the dawn, as i enjoy to find out more and more.


Stop by my web page Rolland Garros

Amazing! Its truly remarkable article, I have got much clear idea concerning from this piece
of writing.

My web-site; voyance Gratuite

Right away I am going to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read
further news.

My homepage :: Roland Garros

Invest the money you saved into some nice accessories.
All in all this is a great digital camera to have if you're looking to take high speed quality pictures or movies. Well Canon, hate to say it, but most amateurs don't like
to haul around an external flash unit.

Also visit my web page ... canon 6d review

Hеy I κnow thiѕ iѕ οff toрic but I was
ωonԁering if you knеw of any ωiԁgets I could аdԁ to my blog thаt automatically tωeet my neweѕt
tωіtter uρdates. Ι've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My page meuble salle de bain pas cher

Great article! That is the type of information that should be shared across
the net. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this publish higher!
Come on over and visit my website . Thank you =)

Feel free to visit my page; voyance gratuite

Try nodding your head when you finish a sentence and you.

A notary public must maintain a file in a effectively-certain book
of every of his or her attestations. These extras will ease your financial burden more than anything else that
the seller can offer you.

my weblog ... justin bieber poster package, http://weightabc.com/,

Post a Comment

silalah tinggalkan komen. pro atau kontra tak kisah sbb pbezaan pendapat perkara biasa. selain boleh melengkapkan entry, ianya boleh membaiki apa2 jua kepincangan entry ini. lagipun kan lagi best bila kita ada macam2 idea atau pandangan...terima kasih!